14 March 2006

chef? chef??

stupidcrummy blogger won't let me load up pictures today. stupidrotten blogger thinks i won't post if i can't load up pictures. stupidevil blogger was almost right. almost... stupidcrummyrottenevil blogger.
[ chef! we hardly knew ya!
mommy was little upset today, because isaac hayes is leaving one of her favorite shows, south park--meaning there'll be no more chef! no more lusty love songs in the middle of lunch! no more chocolate salty balls! no more advice to stan and/or the rest of the gang on important stuff, like, how do you talk to a girl? what's it mean to be served? how do ya get kenny's soul out of cartman? now, you need to know that i could have posted this story late last night, since that's when mommy read this article, but i was tired. besides, i figured it was just an itty-bitty blurbish story, so i figured i could take my sweet ass time. apparently i was wrong, however, because this freaking story is being blabbed about everywhere. everywhere, i tell you... everyfreakingwhere! stupid cnn. stupid internet. stupid everyone who out-scooped my stupid blog. making me look like i don't pay attention to important stories, even tho' this one really isn't, cuz it's just about a guy leaving a silly animated show--albeit a show that takes on a multitude of topics with equal zest/irreverence (including the scientology episode--allegedly the reason scientologist isaac hayes wanted to quit--which, by the way, will be airing again tomorrow nite) and features a bunch of kids who use reallyreally bad language and makes mommy and daddy laugh and laugh and laugh.
oh chef. mommy and daddy are gonna miss you. oh yeah, and they're really sorry you felt you had to leave this hysterical show because it offended your delicate religious sensibilities. ]

"Say, everybody have you seen my balls / They're big and salty brown / If you ever need a quick pick-me-up / Just put my balls in your mouth / Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty balls (Stick 'em in your mouth) / Put 'em in your mouth and you suck 'em and you suck 'em." ~ Isaac Hayes (as Chef on South Park)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...Chef's gone? :P I remembered watching the show...about 2 years ago. I think it was banned in Thailand due to...its...hmmm...use of language...LOL I've never watched it with my dad though. I'm sure he'd probably gone mad if he watched this...hahaha...However, I like it so far(my sister too :D we were always watch the show together ;) I know it's kinda rude..but it's also lots of fun! and can give you a bigbig laugh...hee hee hee )

Our favourite character was Kenny...LOL :D (oh! and Mr.Hankey, the christmas poop...LOL)

You know what? maybe you should offer him a new show...based on morality and enlightenment. And dalai Bobo can be a lead character...LOL....I'm sure this idea can serve his 'delicate religious sensibilities'purpose perfectly! :D

14/3/06 6:32 PM  
Blogger Raymond Betancourt said...

Isaac Hayes...the man who wrote the theme from "Shaft"...is a scientologist?!! I mean, they can have John Travolta and Kirstie Alley, but Isaac Hayes...Damn you L.Ron Hubbard!!!

14/3/06 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Chef sure sets the mood for a lot of the South Park shows. It won't be the same without him. I wonder how they are going to explain that in the show. Isaac Hayes has received a lot of criticism from the Church of Scientology for his involvement in the South Park series. I am suprised to see that he was okay with making fun of other doctrines, but he draws the line at Sicentology, which happens to be his own faith.

15/3/06 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home