07 March 2006

yanni...say it ain't so!

* baseball rant alert-- updated at 7:15 pm e.s.t.

yanni? the new-age-music guru? arrested last week for domestic violence? holy crap! this is a strange turn of events. somehow, mommy just never thought she'd ever see "yanni" and the phrase "domestic violence" in the same sentence. i'm thinkin' this is scary, i mean, maybe this is how armageddon begins, ya know?? what's next? "enya bitch slaps ailing grandmother"? sigh. it's gonna be one of those days...
* i've been working on another post for today, one i'm doing just for a special friend of boy #1 -- jom, you know who you are! ; ) -- but i'm having trouble getting some of my pictures to load up. meanwhile, my daddy got himself pretty worked up about that whole smarmy barry bonds/steroid scandal, in fact, he's broken-hearted and angry about the smear this puts on the face of "america's favorite pasttime" (don't know if that's true these days, but i do know daddy's pretty passionate about the game). anyway, if you're interested, you can read all about daddy's thoughts, here.
and jom, i'm sooo sorry, but the way things are goin', i don't think i can show ya the pictures i promised until tomorrow. grrr. i feel so bad! please don't give up on me, okay? (here's a cute pic of bobo to tide you over!)
"I'm an optimist by choice not by stupidity." ~ Yanni

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the Enya part. I too was shocked that Mr. low key, calm, zen, new age, had a violent side. Oh well, guess everybody has their "buttons."

love you

7/3/06 9:33 AM  
Blogger puppytoes said...

i guess... but, yanni?? who knew??

love you, too!

ps...this wasn't my initial post topic for the day, but, since boy #1 felt compelled to point the story out to me, i felt compelled to "report" it. tee hee : )

7/3/06 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Message to your mommy!

Just read some old stories you wrote about your mommy and the family...

Can you tell her that I think she's one of the best mom in the world!!?! (the other ones are my own mom and my grandma(s) of course! ^__^)..........

P.S.#1 this is the third time I miss my family so much that I have to..T__T..

P.S.#2 Mommy the best!!!

P.S.#3..errr...nothing about domestic violence (lost track again!)..oh...wait..I think "love" from mothers around the world can eliminate domestic violences!

7/3/06 6:53 PM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

We can't get our photos to upload either. I'm pissed.

7/3/06 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home