05 March 2006

play hard...


sometimes that's exactly what we do. we play hard. and we have so much fun i can hardly stand it! here's a quick look at some of our "action" yesterday, when daddy took me and max and bobo outside for a fun festive frolic:

bobo & max smell something... is it food?
once max sees me comin', he heads for the hills
little girly-wimp-dog that he is...
this bank of snow is more interesting than max...
yeah baby! that's what i'm talkin' about!
(i reallyreally like snow, can ya tell?)

but, does it feel as good on this side of my face?

yes. yes it does!

okay. i'm bored. what else is there to do?

where's bobo?

oh...there he is.

barking at that dog next door again.

stupid dog next door.

maybe bobo needs help!

okay, i'm spent. when do we eat?

now, just for jom, below are a few pictures of fuzzy-butt... not that he participated in our fun festive frolic, mind you, it's just that boy #1 has a goodgood friend who loves cats (as well as sweet puppies) and she wanted to see a few shots of mr. fuzzleworth... so, jom... here ya go! (i'm sorry i didn't have more... i promise i'll get my people on that a.s.a.p.!)

fuzzy in his favorite chair.

fuzzeratti in his favorite lap (daddy's)

the fuzzinator between his favorite puppies (me & bobo)

check out those eyes! oooh scary!

fuzzleworth acting shy...

fuzzy-butt in all his glory (not bad for a 17 year-old, right?)

"Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem." ~ Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total fun! I love it (and you too!)
me

5/3/06 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sophie ^__^

Boy#1 just told me you would put some pictures of Fuzzy-butt for me! Thanks a lot! You're so nice and kind :)

I also think that Max looks cute. But boy#1 told me he was a bit annoyed ;) Is he really annoyed?

By the way, thank you for the lovely pictures!

5/3/06 6:11 PM  
Blogger puppytoes said...

hi jom! i'm so happy you enjoyed the pictures! as for your question...is max annoying? my people think he's very sweet, but sometimes i he just kind of gets on my nerves.

i'll tell you who is annoying... it's that boy #1! why, sometimes i get so mad at him i want to bite all of his freaking toes!! no, tee hee, i'm just kidding... i love him. altho' he can be a big tease. fortunately, he can also be a sweetheart (when the mood strikes him!) anyway, i'm glad he has you for a friend, and i'm really glad you came to visit me! (hope you'll come back, soon! who knows? maybe i'll put up some pictures of boy #1 when he's acting goofy... that'll show him to tease me so much!)

hope you have a happy week! : )

5/3/06 6:32 PM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Surfin' I am, but I couldn't click the next number, you had me hooked with the pictures of your pets. I think they are kool. I love the captions with the pictures, I had a chuckle. Fuzzertti is a sweet cat. You're lucky to have your cat live so long. God Bless you.

5/3/06 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had to take another look this morning...a needed smile on a bleary eyed Monday morning.

Love you

6/3/06 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm back! ;) just finnished my assignment an hour before the deadline!...yay! (though I'm not sure if the professor would understand what I wrote or not...lol..)

By the way, (before I forgot..hehehe) just wanted to tell you that...I decided to be your fan from now on...hahaha...you reminds me of my three cats back home (I know you are a little puppy....:D)


Hope you have a wonderful week too!

6/3/06 9:54 AM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

what wonderful photos!!! We love the fuzzinator - amazing cat for 17 years old!

6/3/06 5:52 PM  
Blogger puppytoes said...

hi schnoodlepooh!

yeah, the fuzzinator's pretty cool. he still likes to think of himself as a kitten and, sometimes, to see him play, i'm not so sure he's not!

i'm glad you liked the pictures! we had a lot of fun playing in our yard... tho' i'm still jealous of you guys and your lovely park! (oh well, fun is fun, right?)

6/3/06 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home