03 January 2006

the christmas party's over...

ain't it?
maybe it's just me, but shouldn't mommy be tossing these flowers out in the veryvery near future?? daddy sent her a gorgeous arrangement of red and white tulips over 2 weeks ago, and, god bless her, she's either so freaking sentimental -- or so freaking lazy -- the vase (minus the pitiful remains of the aforementioned white tulips) is still sitting on the kitchen counter. normally i wouldn't care, but what happens if some of those dead/droopy petals fall into my dinner? i doubt it would make me sick, but it does make me sick to think about. i'm not really into vegetation (mom's a vegetarian and for all intents and purposes, daddy is, too... if you don't count chicken or turkey).
maybe mommy's just too distracted by the younger boy to worry about the unsightly (dead) flowers. supposedly, he has a hot date this afternoon, but, as of 4:37pm he's no where to be found. okay, that's not quite true...he can be found, in bed! what is his deal, anyway? i dunno...and i'm not sure i want to.
meanwhile, poor bobo's too depressed for words... talk about pitiful... he just keeps coming into the office to sit and stare at mommy... he doesn't want treats, he doesn't want to go outside to do his business, he wants it to stop snowing/raining so he can go outside and play! instead, he's forced to recline on the couch... a mere shell of his former happy-go-lucky what-me-worry? self. (fortunately, he snaps out of these moods quickly... by tomorrow this, too, will be forgotten).
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." ~ Dave Barry (courtesy ThinkExist.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home