31 December 2005

toodle-loo 2005!

...is the end of the year already here? holy smokes! i can hardly believe it! now, just because i'm a wee bit spoiled doesn't mean i'm not VERY grateful for the life i lead, and as i think about 2005, i realize it's been darn good to me. my mom and my daddy were around quite a little bit, i've had plenty of love, attention, and treats bestowed upon me...

what more could a sweet/ happy/ spoiled little puppy girl want? maybe just one thing: a frosty cold morning complete with a random snowflake or two. well... imagine my surprise/joy when these exact conditions were delivered right outside my backdoor this very morning! golly, it's as if mother nature herself rewarded me with a year-end weather bonus. 'tis the stuff good romps are made of.

and trust me, bobo and max enjoy hanging out in this kind of weather, as well, so really, this last day of 2005 has been a little slice of puppy heaven for the 3 of us.

as for fuzzy-butt: well, he's old and spoiled--pretty much all he likes to do is eat and poop and sleep...as you can see he's completed the eating/pooping part of his day--now he's into the "comfy cozy kitty" part... (don't ask me how he got himself into this position because i honestly couldn't say... he's old, but clearly he's still pretty dang limber!) he's set for the rest of this day/year.
it's difficult to imagine life gettin' any better... yet i won't be surprised if that's exactly what happens in 2006!

"How did it get so late so soon? / It's night before its afternoon. / December is here before it's June. / My goodness how the time has flewn. / How did it get so late so soon?" ~ Theodore Giesel (a.k.a. Dr. Seuss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home